CO2 Laser Cutting and Marking Machines
CO2 laser machines are used to cut and engrave materials such as leather, wood, plastic, Perspex, fabric, paper and cardboard. Cutting and engraving (scanning) are done by the same machine, depending on the settings.
We have different models for different needs. Contact us to discuss your specific requirements and we will recommend the model to best meet your requirements.
|Laser output power range||40 – 150 Watt|
|Cutting thickness||0.1 – 12 mm|
|Working area||600 x 400 mm up to 1500 x 3000 mm|
|Maximum engraving speed||1200 mm/sec|
|Maximum cutting speed||600 mm/sec|
|Minimum line width||0.1mm|
|Minimum letter size||1 mm|
|Power supply||220V on all models|
|Reci laser tube||90 – 180 Watt|
|Cooling method||Water cooling|
|Suitable materials||Wood, bamboo, Perspex, paper, cardboard, plastic, leather, fabric, glass (engraving only)|
- Advertising and marketing industry
- Leather and clothing industry
- Arts and crafts industry
- Model building industry
- Packaging industry
- Decorating industry
- Cutting and engraving non-metal materials
- 220 V power supply on all models.
- Smoke pipe moving with beam extracting fumes.
- Approximately 100 000 maintenance free operating hours.
- Easy to operate.
- All machines come standard with operating software, installation and training.
- Easy to set up and operate.