Fiber Laser Marking Machines
Fiber laser marking machines are available in a variety of options, which include portable, stand-alone, industrial and 3-D marking machines. The industrial machine comes standard with six moving axes and is extremely versatile and the most popular model.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help you determine which machine would be most suitable for your needs.
|Laser output power||10, 20, 30 and 50 Watt|
|Marking area||100 x 100 mm; 200 x 200 mm; 300 x 300 mm|
|Marking speed||7000 – 12000 mm/sec|
|Marking depth||0.05mm – as deep as you require|
|Minimum line width||0.01 mm|
|Minimum letter size||0.2 mm|
|Power supply||220V on all models|
|Cooling method||Air cooling|
|Rotary engraving||Inside and outside (rotary comes standard on the industrial model; optional for the other models)|
Our fiber laser marking machines are widely used in the following industries and applications:
- Jewellery industry (note that not only engraving, but cutting of certain metals is also possible with these machines)
- Electronic components
- Hardware and tools
- Precision instruments
- Auto parts
- Medical and dental equipment
- Advertising and marketing
- Marking of plastic cases
- Mould and die manufacturing
- Micro jet manufacturing
- 220 V power supply on all models.
- Approximately 100 000 maintenance free operating hours.
- Easy to operate.
- All machines come standard with operating software, installation and training.
- Types of marking and engraving are virtually unlimited varying from deep engraving (as deep as you want), to etched, textured and smooth engraving and marking.
- The machines generally pay for themselves within the first year (depending on your usage).
- Easy to set up and operate.